Maintenance of Records
- A society must keep proper accounting records in respect of all its financial and other transactions.
- Without limiting subsection .
- all money received and disbursed by the society and the matter in respect of which the receipt and disbursement took place
- every asset and liability of the society.
- every other transaction affecting the financial position of the society.
- Inspection by members.
- Unless otherwise provided in the bylaws, the documents, including the accounting records, of a society must be open to the inspection of a director or member on reasonable notice to the society.